ExoELISA-ULTRA Complete Kit (CD81 detection)
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
- 96 reactions
- Shipping Temperature:
- Blue Ice
ExoELISA-ULTRA Complete Kit (CD81 detection). Cat# EXEL-ULTRA-CD81. Supplier: SBI System Biosciences
Delivering ELISA-based exosome quantitation ULTRA fast
Improving on our popular ExoELISA Kits, the ExoELISA-ULTRA CD81 Kit increases the sensitivity of exosome detection—as low as 1 µg protein equivalent—while shortening the total assay time to only 4 hours.
Currently configured for detection of CD81, a common exosomal marker, ExoELISA-ULTRA CD81 is based on an ultra-sensitive, direct capture, colorimetric ELISA assay that is compatible with common biofluids. The ExoELISA-ULTRA CD81 Kit comes with an internal standard calibrated to exosomes from a range of biofluids. Calibration is achieved by NTA analysis and enables quantitation of exosomes carrying CD81 in your target samples. One ExoELISA-ULTRA CD81 Kit contains all of the necessary reagents (including assay plate) to perform up to 96 reactions.
- Sensitive—detect as little as 1 µg protein equivalent
- Fast—complete in less than 4-hours—no more overnight incubation
- Flexible—compatible with all major exosome isolation methods (e.g. ExoQuick, ultracentrifugation, ultrafiltration, and immunoaffinity capture) from human samples
- Quantitative—calibrated internal standards enable quantitation of exosomes carrying CD81
- Sample-saving—requires significantly less sample than our standard ExoELISA Kit, leaving more for other downstream applications
The standard curve for ExoELISA-ULTRA CD81 shows robust linearity down to ~4 x 109 exosomes.