ExoGlow-Protein EV Labeling Kit (Green)
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
- 20 reactions
- Shipping Temperature:
- Blue Ice
ExoGlow-Protein EV Labeling Kit (Green) . Cat# EXOGP300A. Supplier: SBI System Biosciences
- Specific—carefully developed to generate a robust signal specific for internal EV proteins, leading to very low levels of background
- Compatible—delivers robust performance on EVs isolated using all methods tested—including ExoQuick®, ultracentrifugation, and column-based workflows
- Easy-to-use—labeling protocol is quick and straightforward
- Powerful—can be used with as little as 200 µg of EVs
Emission: 525 nm
Laser line: 488 nmAvailable next generation ExoGlow EV imaging reagents
Imaging EVs with a new level of clarity
Figure 1. ExoGlow-Protein enables clear visualization of labeled EVs being internalized by target cells. We labeled HEK293T EVs with ExoGlow-Protein and followed uptake by HEK293T cells. The punctate fluorescence signal shows internalization of labeled EVs by the target cells.
Figure 2. Punctate staining pattern is EV-specific. The punctate staining pattern seen in Figure 1 and Panel A is due to ExoGlow-Protein-labeled EVs. When ExoGlow-Protein is added directly to target HEK203T cells (Panel B), only diffuse, non-specific staining is seen.
Figure 3. ExoGlow-Protein signal is stable for up to at least 7 days after administration of labeled EVs to cells.