ExoGlow-RNA EV Labeling Kit
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
- 10 reactions
- Shipping Temperature:
- Blue Ice
ExoGlow-RNA EV Labeling Kit . Cat# EXOGR800A. Supplier: SBI System Biosciences
- Specific—carefully developed to generate a robust signal specific for EV mRNAs, leading to very low levels of background
- Compatible—delivers robust performance on EVs isolated using all methods tested—including ExoQuick®, ultracentrifugation, and column-based workflows
- Easy-to-use—labeling protocol is quick and straightforward
- Powerful—can be used with as little as 50 µg of EVs
Emission: 537 nm
Laser line: 488 nmAvailable next generation ExoGlow EV imaging reagents
Imaging EVs with a new level of clarity
Figure 1. ExoGlow-RNA enables clear visualization of labeled EVs being internalized by target cells. We labeled HEK293T EVs with ExoGlow-RNA and followed uptake by HEK293T cells. The fluorescence signal localizes to perinuclear and cytoplasmic regions, as would be expected for mRNA.
Figure 2. ExoGlow-RNA specifically labels mRNA. We used ExoGlow-RNA to label total RNA isolated from HEK293T cells, and then specifically depleted mRNA using polyT magnetic beads. The almost complete loss of signal in the mRNA-depleted sample demonstrates the specificity of ExoGlow-RNA dye for mRNA.