FluoroCet Exosome Quantitation Kit
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
- 96 reactions
- Shipping Temperature:
- Blue Ice
FluoroCet Exosome Quantitation Kit. Cat# FCET96A. Supplier: SBI System Biosciences
Get ultrasensitive exosome quantitation when samples are limiting
Enabling highly sensitive quantitation of exosomes in only 60 minutes, the FluoroCet™ Kit takes our popular EXOCET assay and increases the sensitivity over 30-fold. Fully compatible with all of SBI’s ExoQuick® exosome isolation reagents as well as ultracentrifugation, FluoroCet is great for quantifying exosomes when samples are limiting.
- Requires as little as 500 ng of exosomal protein
- Perfect for clinical samples or any situation where samples are limiting
- Fast—assay is complete in only 60 minutes
- Versatile—compatible with all major exosome isolation methods (e.g. ExoQuick, ultracentrifugation, ultrafiltration, and immunoffinity capture) from human, mouse, and rat samples
- Quantitative—internal assay standards enable calculation of exosome abundance
Choose the exosome quantitation method that’s best for your studies
How It Works
Exosome quantitation with FluoroCet is quick and easy
- Calibrate your fluorescence plate reader
- Isolate exosomes (ExoQuick, ExoQuick-TC, ExoQuick PLUS, and ExoQuick-TC PLUS are all excellent methods)
- Lyse exosomes with the included Exosome Lysis Buffer
- Measure AChE activity—add the included buffer and incubate for 20 minutes (or appropriate time as determined during the calibration step) at room temperature in the dark, and then measure fluorescence using excitation at 530–570 nm and emission at 590–600 nm.
The sensitive FluoroCet exosome quantitation assay
Data from FluoroCet remains linear—and quantitative—even at low exosome amounts. Comparison of limit of detection (LOD) of EXOCET versus FluoroCet.